This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Endust. All opinions are 100% mine.
Are you ready to tackle your Spring cleaning? There are a few time consuming chores that I always put off till last minute like cleaning all of the blinds or tackling that grimy oven. Cleaning is the number one thing that I “put off ’til tomorrow.” I even made a cleaning schedule…that I never follow. That’s why I’m starting our Spring cleaning off with some new cleaning tips, and some tried and true ones that will have my home spotless for Spring!
We’ve rounded up some of our favorite Spring Cleaning Tips and Tricks to help you get the cleaning done.
12 Brilliant Spring Cleaning Hacks
The one Spring cleaning chore that I dread from all of the others are cleaning the blinds. My favorite tried and true tip is this handy DIY Blind Cleaning Tool. This little cleaning tool will have you speeding through the chore in no time.
To make your own, you’ll take a couple of microfiber cloths and attach them to a pair of tongs with clips or a rubber band. Spray your Endust Lemon onto the cloth and slide the your cleaning tool back and forth on the blinds. The Endust Multi-Surface Dusting Spray easily picks up dust and removes allergens, fingerprints and smudges. You can see in the picture below what we picked up after just wiping a few spots. Endust can also be used on wood, cabinets, vinyl or finished smooth leather, stainless steel, car interiors, paneling, and window sills. I like using this on our stainless steel appliances that always seem to get little fingerprints from the kids on them. You can find where to buy Endust near you by searching here. To find out about other Endust Products and to grab your coupon, visit Endust online. Don’t forget to enter the #DustOff Challenge! To enter share your before and after photo of a surface you’ve dusted, like the image we have below of us using Endust Multi-Surface Dusting Spray on some of our bedroom furniture. Share your photo using the #DustOff hashtag on either Twitter or Facebook.
There will be 5 winners, each receiving a spring-cleaning package filled with Endust products along with a $100 Visa gift card. No purchase is necessary, you do not have to actually use Endust in your photo to enter.
5 winners will be chosen on May 4th and will be announced on Endust’s social channels. Good Luck!!
Check out some of our other Spring cleaning hacks below!
2. Clean off the kitchen cabinet gunk with this easy 2 ingredient gunk remover.
3. The easiest way to clean your shower head using just vinegar.
4. This 2 ingredient homemade tub cleaner involves no scrubbing or scouring. Spray it on and wipe it down an hour later!
5. Get rid of hard water stains with a lemon! Who knew?
6. How to really clean your stainless steel.
7. The best, easiest, and cheapest way to clean your stove burners.
8. This “Set it, and Forget it” mixture is an easy and non toxic way to clean your oven.
9. Use an old pillow case to clean those dirty overhead fan blades. All of the dust and dirt are contained in the pillow case for less mess.
10. Clean your microwave with no scrubbing or the harsh chemicals.
11. The best way to clean sinks with products you probably already have in your cupboard.
12. How to clean a microfiber couch – This is a lifesaver, especially when you have kids!
Looking for more Spring cleaning tips? Check out our Spring Cleaning board on Pinterest!