These Crescent Cookie Roll Ups are the perfect dessert treat for after school or even after a family dinner. This is the perfect recipe to have the kids help in the kitchen with because it’s so simple to make, and ready in 15 minutes! And you only need 4 ingredients to make this scrumptious dessert.
Chocolate Cookie Crescent Roll Up
- 1 Can Crescents
- 12 Ounces Chocolate Chips
- ½ Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Milk
- Roll out your crescents.
- Starting at the widest end, sprinkle your chocolate chips all the way down the middle of the crescent, leaving just a slight bit of room on the edges.
3. Lightly press down on the chocolate chips so they sink into the dough.
4. Starting at the wider end of the crescent, tuck in the edges and roll the crescent like you normally would.
5. Bake on a greased cookie sheet for 12 minutes at 350 degrees.
6. While baking, in a bowl, mix together your powdered sugar and milk.
7. Remove crescents from oven and immediately drizzle with your sugar mixture.
Make sure to follow I Heart Arts n Crafts on Facebook and Pinterest! And if you decide to make any of my crafts, please share them on my Facebook page or use #iheartartsncrafts on Instagram for me to see!
Pin it to save for later: