The one meal that my kid’s never turn down is pizza, whether it’s breakfast pizza, vegetable pizza, and their all-time favorite are these easy stuffed pizza rolls!
These stuffed pizza rolls aren’t just for kids, they’re perfect for football grub too. You can stuff them with your favorite toppings and then add a side of warm marinara sauce or ranch dressing for dipping.
Mom’s love these because they’re super easy to make, using Pillsbury biscuits. You simple flatten out each biscuit.
Then layer your favorite toppings inside. (Buffalo chicken is a great option too!)
Next you’ll gather the edges to close your bundle and set them seam side down in your greased 9x13in pan. Then let them bake till golden brown perfection. And finally dig in while the cheese is amazingly stringy, oozing with all that pepperoni goodness.
- 1 Egg
- 3 Cans Pillsbury Biscuits
- 2 Blocks of your favorite cheese
- Garlic Powder
- Italian Seasoning
- Parmesan Cheese
- optional – marinara or ranch sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 425*F
- Cut your blocks of cheese into 28 squares
- Flatten your biscuits and stack pepperoni, cheese, pepperoni and then close the bundle by gathering the edges of the biscuit.
- Place them in a greased 9x13in. pan seam side down.
- After they’re all placed in the pan, brush them with one beaten egg.
- Sprinkle with parmesan, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- Let cool and serve with your favorite dipping sauce!