Mother’s Day is just around the corner so I thought I’d share some my favorite gifts, crafts for little ones, and ideas for daddy’s too for mom’s special day. So for some of the men out there, that may be having a hard time deciding on the perfect gift this little list may help you.*HINT* Hubby*HINT* Not that he reads this on a regular basis but if my husband wanted an idea these would be it! Especially the spa day option paired with the queen mother coffee mug filled with my Cinnabon cinnamon roll coffee in it, along with some breakfast in bed :] a girl can dream right!
Mother’s Day Gifts & Printables
This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
1. Queen Mother Coffee Mug This $19 gift is perfect for the queen of the house. I don’t know very many mother’s who don’t drink coffee and I think most usually start after they have kids!
2. Mod Podge Decorated Flower Pot – Such an easy and cute Mother’s Day craft. And perfect for the Spring weather we’re finally getting. Pair this gift with some beautiful flowers. Makes a great gift for grandma too!
3. Decorated Oven Mitts – Oven mitt which they have at the dollar store for $1 and some fabric markers. Your child can decorate Mom some cute oven mitts :]
4. Mother’s Day Hand Print Apron – Another cute craft for a gift for in the kitchen, your child will have so much fun decorating these. Makes a good gift for grandma too!
5. Custom Baby Name Ring – A hand-engraved sterling silver ring with your child’s name and birth date.
6. I Love You This Much Card – A cute and easy Mother’s Day card that your child can make using what you probably already have at home. This is so much better than a store bought card for mom.
7. Engraved Initial Necklace or Bracelets – Another alternative to engraved jewelry for Mother’s Day, a cute engraved sterling silver necklace or bracelet. What girl doesn’t love some jewelry!
8. Hand Print Flower Craft – This website has ton’s of great craft ideas! I love this one because it’s great for even the younger kids to do and can be made into a card for Mom!
9. Mother & Daughter Necklace Set – Such a pretty gift for both Mom and daughter. Once Aria’s a little older I plan on ordering one for us :]
10. Free Printable Coupons – What Mother wouldn’t love having a day free from doing dishes, laundry, or cooking. A great last minute frugal gift for mom and did I mention…free!
11. Handmade Cupcake Liner Flowers – There are ton’s of homemade flower crafts floating all over pinterest for Mother’s Day, but this is one of my favorites. My son loved making these, we plan on making some for his Nana this weekend.
12. Recipes to Create a Spa at Home – This website is filled with some amazing spa recipes that you can make at home. This would be the perfect gift for the hubby to do. Everything from foot soaks, conditioners, lip scrubs, sugar cookie scrubs, and many more. Spend the day pampering the queen of the house :]
Also if you’re looking for a quick and frugal gift Shutterfly is offering a special for Mother’s Day for up to 40% which would make a great gift for mom or grandma something with the kids pictures on!