These pumpkin crafts are a fun way to celebrate the autumn season! One of my favorite things about fall is pumpkin everything from my coffee to crafting. Today I’m sharing some easy pumpkin crafts that are on our to-do list this year!
Pumpkin Crafts For Kids
Click on the links below to check each project out.
1.Pumpkin Silhouettes – via Kids Play Box
2. Scissor Skill Pumpkin – via Nurture Store
3. Knuckle Print Pumpkins – via Early Activities & Projects
4. Little Pumpkin Craft – via Minne-Mama
5. Handprint and Footprint Salt Dough Pumpkin – via Parker’s Mommy
6. Easy Paper Plate Pumpkin – via The Simple Parent
7. Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft – via Glued To My Crafts
8. Little Pumpkin Handprint Card – via Frugal Fun For Boys and Girls
9. Cardboard Tube Pumpkin Craft – via Buggy and Buddy
10. Toilet Paper Roll Pumpkins – via Crafty Morning
11. Jack O’ Lantern Suncatchers – via Fireflies and Mud Pies
12. Pumpkin Gift Bags – via Glued To My Crafts
13. Pumpkin Apple Stamps – via Frugal Mom Eh
14. Pumpkin Art With Plastic Wrap – via Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds
Make sure to follow I Heart Arts n Crafts on Facebook and Pinterest! And if you decide to make any of my crafts, please share them on my Facebook page or use #iheartartsncrafts on Instagram for me to see!