I love a good up-cycle craft, and with two toddlers I’m always looking for uses to reuse all of the wipes containers that I always have trouble parting with, the baby food jars, and our diaper boxes that we go through like crazy. Here are some awesome way’s to repurpose that “junk” and get your crafty juices flowing with some inspiration that I’ve rounded up for you in this post!
I’ve included everything from ways to upcycle your old cribs, crib mattresses, wipe containers, diaper boxes, and more!
30 Ways To Upcycle Baby Items
Click on the links for the tutorials
1. Turn your Crib into a Desk From A Little Learning For Two
2. Playing Cards Storage Solution From Jazzie and Tahlia
3. DIY Cozy Reading Fort From Small + Friendly
4. Peek-a-Boo Sensory Board From Motherhood and Other Adventures
5. Crib Bumper Nap Mat From Apartment Therapy
6. Upcycle Crib into Reading Nook From Source Unknown
7. Lined Canvas Bin From Positively Splendid
8. Beverage Stand From A Changing Table From Twelve 0 Eight
9. Chalkboard Storage Tubs From A Girl and Her Needle
10. Box Car Tutorial From Emilia Keriene
11. Bumper Pad Pocket Tutorial From The Sleepy Time Gal
12. Chalkboards Made From Crib Parts From Apartment Therapy
13. Crayon Organizer From Monkey See, Monkey Do
14. Crib Mattress Bulletin Board From Lolly Jane
15. Holder For Charging Cell Phone From Make It Love It
14. Peek A Boo House From I Can Teach My Child
15. Feeding The Monster Fine Motor Activity From Powerful Mothering
16. Boo Boo Kit From Mommyhood Craft Corner
17. Crib Turned Into A Front Porch Day Bed From 2 Little Hooligans
18. Busy Baby Blocks From The Nature of Grace
19. Modge Podge Diaper Box From Decorating Through Dental School
23. Lego and Art Travel Boxes From Repeat Crafter Me
24. DIY Kids Corner Bench From My Repurposed Life
25. Crib Bumper Valance From The Homes I Have Made
26. Upcycled Pack n’ Play into Reading Nook From Pinterest
27. Store Homemade Finger Paints in Baby Food Jars From Easie Peasie
28. Glass Luminaries From Inspired By Family Mag
29. Changing Table Turned Entertainment Stand From Remodelholic
30. Changing Table Into a Grill From Kate’s Creative Space
Are you following us on Facebook and Pinterest yet?
So glad to have found your blog! What great ideas!!! Can’t wait to repurpose some of our baby stuff thanks to these great ideas.
Here is one more f you need a beanie:))
Faye Dewey says
Great post! These are some great recycling and re-purposing ideas for my sister. She’ll be very glad to have those on mind, because she’s recently trying to recycle everything old and useless at her home, and with three kids, there’s really much stuff to reuse. Thanks for the nice ideas!