Looking for a quick Father’s Day craft for this weekend? Today I’m sharing a cute and simple homemade Father’s Day card that the kids can make! Grab some cotton balls, yellow paint and foam sheets to create this “punny” card for Dad!
Father’s Day “You’re The Best Pop” Popcorn Card
- Black, White, Pink & Red Craft Foam Sheets
- School Glue
- White Poster Board or Cardstock
- Pencil or Marker
- Paint Brush
- Yellow Paint
- Cotton Balls
2. Cut your template out. Then trace the popcorn bucket template onto the red craft foam and cut out.
3. Glue your popcorn bucket onto white poster board or cardstock.
4. Cut thin lines out of the white craft foam and glue onto the red popcorn bucket.
5. Cut out a black smile and rosy pink cheeks and glue onto your popcorn bucket’s face. Don’t forget the googley eyes!
6. Glue cotton balls onto your card above the popcorn bucket.
8. Add your message with a marker or print your words and glue onto your card.
And don’t forget to follow I Heart Arts n Crafts on Facebook and Pinterest! And if you decide to make any of my crafts, please share them on my Facebook page or use #iheartartsncrafts on Instagram for me to see!
Pin it to save for later: