This post brought to you by Huggies®. All opinions here are 100% mine.
So your baby’s finally started sleeping through the night but now you’re dealing with nighttime diaper leaks. Nothing is worse than finding your baby soaked, along with the sheets, pillows, and bumper pads in the crib. After having our second child I’ve learned a few tips that I wanted to share with you to avoid those nighttime leaks, so you can have a happy and dry baby in the morning.
1. Buy Bigger Diapers – Move up a size or two in the diapers and save those to only use for nighttime and the regular size in the daytime.
2. No fluids before bed – I always give the kids a drink before bed but to cut back on the leaks I started giving the drinks two hours before bedtime.
3. Bedtime Diaper Change – Change their diaper right before you put them to bed, so that they’re completely dry before they fall asleep.
4. Tip For The Boys – For boys you will want to make sure to point the penis down, so that the urine stays in the diaper. Something so simple, but a tip that you can often forget about.
5. Invest In The Right Diapers – The most important tip of them all, comes down to what diaper your using. Huggies® Snug & Dry Ultra Diapers are the perfect solution the trusted Leak Lock System with quick-absorbing layers give your baby up to 12 hours of protection. For sizes 1 & 2 they feature an exclusive wetness indicator and the are available at Walmart in this adorable Mickey Mouse design.
You can check out the Huggies® Snug & Dry Ultra Diapers at Walmart.com.