My little cousin is heading off to college in a few weeks so I’ve been trying to put together the perfect care package for him and his roommate to take to college. I can remember my first year of college where I finally got my first taste of freedom which meant ramen noodles for lunch and a pop tart for breakfast. I cherished the days when my mom would surprise me by bringing me down an actual home cooked meal and little care packages.
To make those first few weeks easier I put together a must-have hygiene items care package, because sometimes it’s the essentials that you forget to pack enough of. And if you’re looking for some inspiration there’s a round up of some fun care package ideas for all year round!
10 College Care Package Ideas
First you’ll want to get a basket or something like a shower caddy and fill it with your hygiene products, some of our favorites include:
– Schick® Razors
– Schick® Shaving Cream
– Body Wash
– Hair Brush- Toothbrush
– Hair Products
– Toilet Paper
What’s even better is when you can pick up your items for your package at a great price, look for deals and sales in ads. Back to school time always has the best sales, so stock up! I happened to come across a BOGO Schick® Printable Coupon that I was able to use at Rite Aid, so I could pick up extra packs of our Schick Hydro® 5 Razors for in the care packages! Print your BOGO Schick® Coupon here to use at Rite Aid, Walmart, and other mass retailers.
- Mom’s Remedies Package – This is perfect to store all the must have items for when moms not around to make you feel better.
- Thanksgiving Care Package – This site has a ton of ideas for care packages, but I thought the Thanksgiving one was great for the students who don’t come home during the holiday.
- Finals Survivor Kit – I would have loved to get one of these to make the week a little less stressful!
- Birthday Care Package – In case you need to celebrate without actually being there. Fill it with some of their favorite things and some party supplies!
- First Week Care Package – Fill the envelopes with treats and a personal letter for the first week of school. They can open one letter each day along with a gift card or treat.
- Money Care Package – Because what college student wouldn’t love to get this?
- Athlete Care Package – Perfect for the athlete and includes a free printable tag.
- Freshman Year Survival Kit – For all the stuff they didn’t know they needed!
Have you sent any care packages for a college student? What did you include?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Schick®. The opinions and text are all mine.