When Mother’s Day comes I love when my kids come home with their homemade gifts. A lot the teachers usually do handprint and footprint crafts, because what Mom doesn’t love those! So, I’ve gathered up a collection of some lovely handprint Mother’s Day ideas that the kids can make for their mothers or grandmothers. Enjoy!
1. Handprint Tutu Canvas
2. Handprint Flower Plate
3. Handprint Cupcake Card – I Heart Arts n Crafts
4. Love You Handprint Wall Decor – Lil Luna
5.Handprint Mason Jar Vase – Christinas Adventures
6. Handprint and Footprint Flower Vase – A Little Pinch of Perfect
7. Salt Dough Heart Keepsake – Teach Me Mommy
8. Handprint Apron – Little Page Turners
9. Handprint Keychain – Blue House Harbor
10.Handprint Tulips – Megacrafty
11. Handprint Flower Totes
12. Handprint Flower Bookmarks – Darice
Don’t forget to follow I Heart Arts n Crafts on Facebook and Pinterest! And if you decide to make any of my crafts, please share them on my Facebook page or use #iheartartsncrafts on Instagram for me to see!
Pin it to save for later: