Make Christmas trees out of cinnamon rolls! These Air Fryer Christmas Tree Cinnamon Rolls are the perfect addition to your breakfast Christmas morning. The kids will even have fun decorating their own tree. And how cute are the mini Reese’s as the tree trunks!
How To Make Cinnamon Roll Christmas Trees In The Air Fryer
- 1 Tube Cinnamon Rolls
- Star Sprinkle’s
- Christmas Sprinkle’s
- Green Icing
- Reese’s Mini’s
- Pre-heat air fryer to 375 degrees.
- Take the cinnamon rolls and unroll each one.
- Form into a tree shape by zig zagging the cinnamon roll back and forth. Starting with a longer piece and continue to zig zag smaller as you go up. Follow the image below.
5. Place in the air fryer for 6 minutes.
6. Remove from air fryer & smother in green icing.
7. Quickly sprinkle before the icing sets.
8. Add a star sprinkle on the top.
9. Add a dot of icing on the smaller side of the Reese’s Mini and stick it on the bottom of the cinnamon roll to create a tree trunk.
Don’t forget to follow I Heart Arts n Crafts on Facebook and Pinterest! And if you decide to make any of my crafts, please share them on my Facebook page or use #iheartartsncrafts on Instagram for me to see!
Pin it to save for later: