Today we’re taking our art outside. Sometimes you can find the best supplies right in your back yard. We’ve found over the years that flowers make amazing paintbrushes and create the most beautiful art!
You can set this craft up in no time, using little supplies. Send the kids outside to pick out their paintbrushes or next time you’re on your family walk have the kids keep an eye out for different flowers to pick if you’d like a variety of textures for your flower paint brushes.
– Washable craft paint (rainbow colors)
– Paper plate for paint
– 6 Flowers (stems cut if desired)
– Paper or paper plate for painting
- Pour paint onto a paper plate. Leave space between your paint colors.
2. Carefully dab each flower into the paint and stamp on the paper.
3. Create an arch in each color of the rainbow until you get a full rainbow!
And don’t forget to follow I Heart Arts n Crafts on Facebook and Pinterest! And if you decide to make any of my crafts, please share them on my Facebook page or use #iheartartsncrafts on Instagram for me to see!