If you’re looking to get a little more creative than just baby shower bingo, then these games are for you! These are perfect to be played at a shower of any size, coed or not. Here are 10+ Baby Shower Games that you’ll actually WANT to play,
This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
Click on the links below for instructions.
1.Baby Face – Have guests combine pictures using mom and dad to guess what the baby will look like.
3. Late Night Diapers – Have a guests write surprises for mom to give her a few laughs during those late night changes. via Driven By Decor
4. Diaper The Balloon – This blindfolded game looks hard than you think! Find the full details here. via Print My Baby Shower
6. This one’s a fun one for the co-ed baby showers. Blindfold one person and have them feed the other baby food or a semi-liquid food like a dessert.
7. “My Water Broke” – When your ice melts and the baby is free shout “My Water Broke”. First water breaking wins a prize. Get the plastic babies here on Amazon.
8. Tinkle in the Pot Game – A game that is designed for attenders to pretend like prospective mommy to pee, so that they feel what it’s like to be in the third trimester of pregnancy. via Start a Daycare Service
9. Guess The Size Of The Mom’s Waist – via Sorta
10. Best Instagram Picture – via The Little Umbrella
11. “Daddy or Mommy?” – fun idea for a baby shower game, complete with photo props and a free printable. via The Unoriginal Mom
Make sure to follow I Heart Arts n Crafts on Facebook and Pinterest! And if you decide to make any of my crafts, please share them on my Facebook page or use #iheartartsncrafts on Instagram for me to see!
Pin it to save for later: