If you’re looking to get a little more creative than just baby shower bingo, then these games are for you! These are perfect to be played at a shower of any size, coed or not. Here are 10+ Baby Shower Games that you’ll actually WANT to play,
This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
BABY SHOWER GAMES THAT ARE ACTUALLY FUN!
Click on the links below for instructions.
1.Baby Face – Have guests combine pictures using mom and dad to guess what the baby will look like.
2. Let’s Make A Baby – Make a baby using 1 can of Play-Doh and have the mother to be pick her favorites! via Itty Bitty Whitty
3. Late Night Diapers – Have a guests write surprises for mom to give her a few laughs during those late night changes. via Driven By Decor
4. Diaper The Balloon – This blindfolded game looks hard than you think! Find the full details here. via Print My Baby Shower
5.Decorate-a-Onesie – Using fabric pens and paint. Not necessarily a game, but more of an activity, but you could always give a prize to the most creative!
6. This one’s a fun one for the co-ed baby showers. Blindfold one person and have them feed the other baby food or a semi-liquid food like a dessert.
7. “My Water Broke” – When your ice melts and the baby is free shout “My Water Broke”. First water breaking wins a prize. Get the plastic babies here on Amazon.
8. Tinkle in the Pot Game – A game that is designed for attenders to pretend like prospective mommy to pee, so that they feel what it’s like to be in the third trimester of pregnancy. via Start a Daycare Service
9. Guess The Size Of The Mom’s Waist – via Sorta
10. Best Instagram Picture – via The Little Umbrella
11. “Daddy or Mommy?” – fun idea for a baby shower game, complete with photo props and a free printable. via The Unoriginal Mom
Make sure to follow I Heart Arts n Crafts on Facebook and Pinterest! And if you decide to make any of my crafts, please share them on my Facebook page or use #iheartartsncrafts on Instagram for me to see!
Pin it to save for later: