Apple crafts are a great way for kids to celebrate Autumn. If you’re looking for some fun apple craft ideas to do with your kids, here are some of our favorites that you’ll want to check out!
10 Apple Crafts For Kids
Click on the links below to check each project out.
1.Crayon Resist Apple Craft – From Munchkins and Moms
2. Apple Stained Glass Window Decoration – From Kinder Craze
3. Stuffed Paper Apples – From Buggy and Buddy
4. Paper Plate Apple Craft – From I Heart Crafty Things
5.Toilet Paper Roll Apple Stamps – From Crafty Morning
6. Apple Suncatchers – From Fireflies and Mudpies
7. Handprint Apple Craft – From I Heart Arts n Crafts
8. Tissue Paper Apple Project – From Blissful Roots
9. Puffy Paint Caramel Apples – From I Heart Arts n Crafts
10. Fizzing Apple Art – From Kids Play Box
Make sure to follow I Heart Arts n Crafts on Facebook and Pinterest! And if you decide to make any of my crafts, please share them on my Facebook page or use #iheartartsncrafts on Instagram for me to see!