I shared some really cool ideas on how to repurpose some old tires the other week on our Facebook page and you all loved it! So, I decided to round up some of my favorite ideas to add in some fun creative additions to your backyard for the kids.
12 Creative Ways To Recycle Old Tires
1.Make a sandbox from a tire – From I Heart Nap Time
2. Half Tire See Saw – From According To Boyle
3. Motorcycle Seesaw from bicycle handles – Arc Helmets
4. DIY Tire Seats – From Just Imagine
5. Tire Climb – From Playscapes
6. Animal Craft From Tires – From How To Recycle
7. Turn Old Tires Into A Mud Kitchen – Source Pinterest
8. Minion Tires – Source Unknown
9. Climbing Tire Wall – Source Unknown
10. Swingset Tire Ladder – From Exploring Domesticity
11. Recycle Tires In A Kid’s Garden – From Creative Spotting
12. Make a pretend boat from old tires – Source Unknown
Make sure to follow I Heart Arts n Crafts on Facebook and Pinterest!
Leave a Reply