It’s amazing how much stuff that you can accumulate over a year. The one space in our house that is always in need of a bit of organizing is our kitchen. Here are some creative storage solutions to help you get started!
15 Brilliant Kitchen Organization Tips
1. DIY Canned Food Organizer – From Classy Clutter
2. Cupcake Liner Mason Jar Storage – From Table For Two Blog
3. Cutting Board Storage – From That’s What Che Said
4. School Lunch Station – From How Does She
5. Anti Food Waste Box – From Clossette
6. Pantry Organization – From Beneath My Heart
7. Framed Magnetic Chalkboard Spice Rack – From Addicted 2 Decorating
8. Measurement Conversion Chart – From Infarrantly Creative
9. Can Storage – From PB&J Stories
10. Vintage Coca-Cola Crate Spice Rack – From Discover Create Live
11. Pantry Caddy Organization – From Make Bake Celebrate
12. DIY Cookbooks – From Crafty Staci
13. Magazine Rack Kitchen Organization – From The Wandmaker’s Mother
14. Pantry Fix for Empty Spaces – From Useful Beautiful Home
15. Condiment Organization – From Alton Brown
Magnetic Fridge Cups – From Adventures In Pinteresting
Conversion Chart Decals – Get them here.
Use a Couple Tension rods to create an easy organizer for under the sink.
Make sure to follow I Heart Arts n Crafts on Facebook and Pinterest!