So I have a slight addiction to TruMoo Chocolate Milk and it’s not only my favorite, my kids love it too! But did you know that there’s a whole day celebrating chocolate milk? It’s called National Chocolate Milk Day and what better way than to celebrate than with our favorite tasty drink, TruMoo! Now I love having a glass of TruMoo first thing in the morning but there are so many other ways you can enjoy chocolate milk besides just drinking it. You can make TruMoo french toast, donuts, pancakes, and even desserts. The pancakes are a HUGE hit with my kids!
Choose a recipe below and enjoy National Chocolate Milk Day with TruMoo, America’s chocolate milk, from your local grocery store! Find TruMoo with their store locator.
15 Super Yummy TruMoo Chocolate Milk Recipes
Click on the links below for the recipes.
1. Neapolitan Pancakes – From White Lights On Wednesday
2. Rocky Road Pudding Pie – From Food Folks and Fun
3. Triple Chocolate Worms in Dirt Cup – From Double Duty Mommy
4. Rocky Road Pudding Pops – From Mom On Time Out
5. Baked Pumpkin Chocolate French Toast – From This Mama Cooks
6. Double Chocolate Baked Donuts – From Staying Close To Home
7. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pops – From To Be Thode
8. Mini Monster Chocolate Whoopie Pies – From Melanie Makes
9. Ice Cream Sundae Milk – From Homemaking Hacks
10. Cinnamon Chocolate Mini Mummy Bundt Cakes – Hip Foodie Mom
11. Chocolate Milk Fudge – From Endlessly Inspired
12. Chocolate Milk Cupcakes – From Persnickety Plates
How will you be celebrating National Chocolate Milk Day?