Easter is only two weeks away, so it’s time to get started on those Easter crafts! So, today I’m sharing some of our favorite Easter Crafts For Kids. From the little ones to even bigger kids there’s a craft project for kids of all ages!
15 Easter Crafts for Kids
Click on the links below for instructions.
1. Coffee Filter Easter Wreath – From Happy Hooligans
2. Spring Footprint Art – From One Krieger Chick
3. Crystal Egg Easter Craft – From Fantastic Fun And Learning
4. B is for Bunny Craft – From The Simple Parent
5. 3D Puffy Paint Easter Egg – From A Little Pinch Of Perfect
6. Baking Soda Easter Eggs – From The DIY Dreamer
7. Recycled Toilet Paper Roll Easter Egg Stamps – From Thoughts From Alice
8. Stamped Easter Eggs and Paper Basket – From Buggy And Buddy
9. Spring Salt Painting – From Toddler Approved
10. DIY Bunny Frame – From Cute DIY Projects
11. Easter Egg Art – From Mom To 2 Posh Lil Divas
12. Carrot Handprint Art – From Housing A Forest
13. Handprint Easter Lily – From The Iowa Framer’s Wife
14. Easter Egg Potato Stamping Craft – From Crafty Morning
15. Hatching Chick Craft – From I Heart Crafty Things
Make sure to follow I Heart Arts n Crafts on Facebook and Pinterest!