This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
It wasn’t until this year that I really started using my slow cooker, I don’t know how I ever lived without it. I love a meal that can cook itself and that makes my house smell amazing at the same time, is a win win for me! These recipes that I’m sharing with you today are ones that I’ve tried with my family and the kids (and hubby) love! Besides being absolutely delicious they’re easy and perfect for back-to-school, which is just around the corner!
Click on the links below for the recipe.
1. Cheesy Spaghetti – From Laurens Latest
2. Pizza Sloppy Joes – From Real House Moms
3. Creamy Ranch Chicken – From Six Sisters’ Stuff
4. Crock Pot Ravioli – From The Taylor House
5. Ranch Pork Chops – From Creations By Kara
6. Creamy Ranch Chicken – From Life in the Lofthouse
7. The Best Crock Pot BBQ Chicken – From Family Fresh Meals
8. Chicken Pot Pie – From The Monthly Lineup
9. Stuffed Bell Peppers – From Life in the Lofthouse
10. Taco Pasta – From Betty Crocker
11. 4 Ingredient Meatball Subs – From Garnish With Lemon
12. Three Envelope Pot Roast – From Six Sisters’ Stuff
Pin it for later: