This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
It wasn’t until this year that I really started using my slow cooker, I don’t know how I ever lived without it. I love a meal that can cook itself and that makes my house smell amazing at the same time, is a win win for me! These recipes that I’m sharing with you today are ones that I’ve tried with my family and the kids (and hubby) love! Besides being absolutely delicious they’re easy and perfect for back-to-school, which is just around the corner!
Easy Crock Pot Meals For Back-To-School!
Click on the links below for the recipe.
1. Cheesy Spaghetti – From Laurens Latest
2. Ham Barbecue Recipe – I Heart Nana’s Cooking
3. Pizza Sloppy Joes – From Real House Moms
4. Creamy Ranch Chicken – From Six Sisters’ Stuff
5. Crock Pot Ravioli – From The Taylor House
6. Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe – I Heart Nana’s Cooking
7. Ranch Pork Chops – From Creations By Kara
8. Creamy Ranch Chicken – From Life in the Lofthouse
9. The Best Crock Pot BBQ Chicken – From Family Fresh Meals
10. Chicken Pot Pie – From The Monthly Lineup
11. Stuffed Bell Peppers – From Life in the Lofthouse
12. Taco Pasta – From Betty Crocker
13. 4 Ingredient Meatball Subs – From Garnish With Lemon
14. Three Envelope Pot Roast – From Six Sisters’ Stuff
15. BBQ Ranch Drumsticks – From The Frugal Girls
16. Crock Pot Baked Ziti With Italian Sausage – From The Bakerette
17. 3 Ingredient Chicken Tacos – From Eating on a Dime
Make sure to follow I Heart Arts n Crafts on Facebook and Pinterest for more creative ideas and recipes!
Pin it for later: