The way to my husband (and my kids) heart is of course with food! This Valentine’s Day we’ve got you covered with some scrumptious sweet treat recipes to make for your family, or for yourself. We’ve covered everything from breakfast, quick no back treats, and yummy cheesecake!
Click on the links below for the recipe.
15 Valentine’s Day Treat Recipes
1. Marbled Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies – From The Novice Chef
2. Heart-shaped Rice Krispie Treat Pops – From Pint-Sized Treasures
3. Sweetheart Cinnamon Rolls – From Lady Behind The Curtain
4. Sweet Heart Cupcakes – From Glorious Treats
5. Cherry Cheesecake Pretzel Bites – From Shugary Sweets
6. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Hearts – From One Little Project
7. Chocolate Valentine Kiss Cookies – From The Kitchen Is My Playground
8. Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies – From Sally’s Baking Addiction
9. Red Velvet Whoopie Pies – From Annie’s Eats
10. Valentine Cherry Pie – From The Diary Of Dave’s Wife
11. Valentine Pretzel Buttons – From Giffiths Rated
12. Valentine’s Day White Chocolate Bark Bites – From No. 2 Pencil
13. Valentines Bark – From Lil’ Luna
14. Easy Valentine’s Day Cookies – From Family Fresh Meals
15. Conversation Heart Cheesecakes – From Hungry Happenings
Make sure to follow I Heart Arts n Crafts on Facebook and Pinterest!