It’s time to start planning your Fourth of July festivities! And what better way to start than with some red, white, and blue craft ideas for the kids. I’ve rounded up some of my favorites that are perfect for just about every age group.
Here are some fun and easy Fourth of July crafts to inspire you!
Easy and Fun Fourth of July Crafts For Kids
Click on the links below for the tutorials.
1. DIY Cardboard Fourth of July Hats – From Pink Stripey Socks
2. Patriotic Bald Eagle Keepsake – From Glued To My Crafts
3. Watercolor Flags For Fourth of July – From Make and Takes
4. DIY Beaded Sun Catchers – From Beneath My Heart
5. Egg Carton American Flag – From Crafty Morning
6. Paper Plate Patriotic Hat – From Mom To 2 Posh Lil Divas
7. Golf Ball Art Fireworks – From The Realistic Mama
8. Simple Straw Flag Craft – From I Heart Crafty Things
9. Patriotic Windsock Craft – From A Little Pinch Of Perfect
10. Patriotic Handprint – From B-Inspired Mama
11. DIY Patriotic Bubble Blowers – From Pint-Sized Treasures
12. Handprint Fourth of July Wreath – From Decorating With Dodi
13. 4th of July Stained Glass Window Bunting – From Here Comes The Girls Blog
14. Fireworks In A Jar – From I Can Teach My Child
15. Popsicle Stick Uncle Sam – From Glued To My Crafts
16. Fourth of July Wreath For Kids – From Swan Family