If you’re a fan of I Heart Arts n Crafts then you’ll know I’m a sucker for a good handprint and footprint craft, holidays are no exception. I love seeing all the fun ways that you can preserve those little fingers and toes. So in honor of two of our favorite things footprint/handprint art and Halloween here are 16 of our favorite Halloween handprint and footprint crafts!
16 Halloween Handprint and Footprint Crafts For Kids
Click on the links below for the tutorials.
1. Yarn Wrapped Mummy Footprint Craft – From Baby Doodadz
2. Footprint Frankenstein – From Frogs, Snails, And Puppy Dog Tails
3. Watercolor Resist Web with Handprint Spider – From Fun Handprint Art
4. Little Pumpkin Suncatcher Craft – From Minne Mama
5. Handprint Ghoul Banner – From Crafts By Amanda
6. Handprint Witch Craft – From Crafty Morning
7. Footprint Ghost – From Cobwebs, Cupcakes, and Crayons
7. Handprint Black Cat – From Meet The Dubiens
8. Spooky Footprint Window Clings – From I Heart Arts n Crafts
9. Skeleton Handprint Craft – From Happy Hooligans
10. Tissue Paper Wreath with Handprint Spider – From I Heart Arts n Crafts
11. Halloween Keepsake Handprint Spider – From Fun at Home with Kids
12. Footprint Scarecrow – Sweet and Lovely Crafts
13. Pumpkin Gift Bag – From Glued To My Crafts
14. Vampire Handprint – From Mommy Minutes
15. Handprint Ghost Banner – From Creative With Kids
16. Handprint Candy Corn – From The Chirping Moms
Make sure to follow I Heart Arts n Crafts on Facebook and Pinterest! And if you decide to make any of our crafts, please share them on our Facebook page for us to see!
You may also like:
15 Creepy Crawly Spider Activities For Kids