Bring the winter fun indoors with these 18 cute and easy snowman crafts for kids to make! There are some super sweet snowman keepsakes and some simple crafts that even younger toddlers make.
Wether you live in a place with lots of snow or a place with no snow at all, you can craft these snowman and display them indoors for the holidays!
18 Easy Snowman Crafts For Kids To Make
Click on the links below for instructions.
1. Melted Snowman Craft Project for Kids – From The Darice Craft Blog
2. Egg Carton Snowman Craft – From I Heart Arts n Crafts
3. Marshmallow Snowman Craft – From Juggling Act Mama
4. Paper Snowman Snow Craft – From Pink Stripey Socks
5. Paper Plate Pop Up Snowman
6. No-Sew Sock Snowman Craft – From Easy Peasy and Fun
7. Cottonball Snowman Kids Craft – From A Little Pinch of Perfect
8. Snowman Paper Plate Masks – From Meaningful Mama
9. Snowman Picture Frame Kids Craft – From A Spoonful of Learning
10. Melted Snowman Craft – From I Heart Crafty Things
11. Paper Plate Snowman Craft – From Easy Peasy and Fun
12. Snow Globe Snowman Craft For Kids – From No Time for Flash Cards
13. Icey Cold Snowman Paint – From Growing a Jeweled Rose
14. Snowman Activity Tray – From Happy Hooligans
15. Melted Snowman Painting – From Tina Pearson
16. DIY Snowman Ornaments – From Eighteen25
17. Name Snowmen Winter Activity for Preschoolers – From Fun a Day
18. Snow Children Kids Craft – From The Pike Farm
Make sure to follow I Heart Arts n Crafts on Facebook and Pinterest! And if you decide to make any of my crafts, please share them on my Facebook page or use #iheartartsncrafts on Instagram for me to see!