Homemade Valentines not only make the perfect keepsake for the grandparents or mommy and daddy, but they can be so much fun to make. There are a ton of cute homemade Valentines that are perfect for your toddler that involve something as easy as handprint art to some gorgeous watercolor artwork.
Homemade Toddler Valentine’s Day Crafts
Here are 20 adorable homemade Valentines for your toddler to make. Some of these are some of our own that I’ve done with the kids and other are from some of my favorites from around the web!
1. Watercolor Valentine – Perfect for ones who love to paint. From Nest Of Posies
2. Handprint Monkey Valentine – Super cute and the clever quote is perfect for this card! From Crafty Morning
3. Valentine’s Day Playdough Recipe – From Baby Doodadz
4. Valentine’s Day Shaving Cream Cards – Who know shaving cream could make something so pretty! From Mess For Less
5. Pieces Card – This may be for Mother’s Day, but it would make a great Valentine’s card for mom! From Brilliant Beginnings Preschool
6. Stained Glass Heart Cards – From Sun Hats & Wellie Boots
7. Scribble Card – Something easy for the little ones! From Lines Across
8. Wax Resist Valentines Cards – The kids can watch their designs magically appear. A fun craft for all ages! From Happy Hooligans
9. Handprint Heart Card – I love how she features the kids pictures in the middle! From Everyday Dishes
10. Cosmic Hearts – Create these colorful hearts using our two ingredient glossy paint! From I Heart Arts n Crafts
11. Blowing Lots Of Kisses Valentine – This may be one of the cutest Valentine’s I’ve ever seen! From Life Is Sweet
12. Footprint Race Car Valentine – One of my sons favorites that we shared with you last week! From I Heart Arts n Crafts
13. Thumbprint & Fingerprint Cards – A ton of thumb and fingerprint ideas! The dinos are my favorite! From Fun Handprint Art
14. Toddler Valentine Noodle Necklace – What toddler doesn’t love making noodle jewelry? From The Allison Show
15. Love You To Pieces Valentine – An adorable card and fine motor activity! From I Can Teach My Child
16. Handmade Toddler Valentine – This is another gorgeous watercolor card From Crazy About My BayBah
17. Handprint Hearts with Poem – This includes a printable that comes with a sweet poem on the back of the card that you can download here on Mrs. Ricca’s Kindergartens page.
18. Valentine Handprint Card – Another cute handprint card for the perfect keepsake for the grandparents! From Rosy Posy
19. Valentine’s Day Tissue Paper Cards – From Mummy Alarm
20. Handprint Valentines Craft – From Orchard Girls
You may also like our other Valentine’s Day crafts:
Are you following us on Facebook and Pinterest yet?