Halloween is such a fun time for sensory play from exploring with pumpkin guts, spooky sensory bins, slime’s, and more. They promote creativity, engage in pretend play, and encourage independent and cooperative play. My favorite are the sensory bags because they’re mess free and the perfect activity for the kids to do while I’m trying to get dinner ready.
Here are some creative and fun Halloween sensory activities for you to do with your kids.
25 Halloween Sensory Activities for Kids
Click on the links below for instructions.
1. Yarn Wrapped Mummy Footprint Craft – Baby Doodadz
2. Witches Brew Sensory Bin – From Plain Vanilla Mom
3. Spooky Sensory Halloween Boxes – From Inner Child Fun
4. Halloween Sensory Noodles – From Frog, Snails, And Puppy Dog Tails
5. Shaving Cream Spider Web – From Tutus And Tea Parties
6. Sensory Pumpkin Decorating – From A Little Pinch Of Perfect
7. Halloween Bone Dig – From Pink Stripey Socks
7. Halloween Sensory Bag – From Pink Oatmeal
8. Halloween Gak – From Mess For Less
9. Monster Eyes Sensory Play – From B-Inspired Mama
10. Mess-Free Pumpkin Play – From I Can Teach My Child
11. Halloween Shaving Cream Sensory Activity – From Hands On As We Grow
12. Halloween Sensory Tub – From Paging Fun Mums
13. Easy Slime Bat Slime Halloween Activity – From Little Bins for Little Hands
14. Edible Glowing Spiderwebs Sensory Play – From Asia Citro
15. Halloween Bouncy Ball Sensory Tub – From Lovely Commotion
16. Pumpkin Soup Sensory Play – From The Golden Gleam
17. Spider & Bat Sensory Seek – From Tutus And Tea Parties
18. Gooey Spider Halloween Fun – From Housing A Forest
19. Toddler Sensory Bag with Slimy Eyes – From Hands On As We Grow
20. Little Pumpkins Sensory Bin – From I Heart Art Crafty Things
21. Halloween Sensory Bin – From Fun At Home With Kids
22. Textured Halloween Playdough – From One Time Through
23. Ghost Foam – From Growing A Jeweled Rose
24. Googly Eye Soup – From Fun At Home With Kids
25. Halloween Sensory Bag Fun – From Growing A Jeweled Rose
Make sure to follow I Heart Arts n Crafts on Facebook and Pinterest! And if you decide to make any of our crafts, please share them on our Facebook page for us to see!
Kim boissonneault says
Great ideas. Thank you for sharing
miss Kim ?