Now that we’re in August it’s the perfect time to start getting organized for the school year ahead. I’m sharing some of my favorite helpful tips to get you prepared for the year while helping you organize all the paperwork, morning routines, and school lunches.
Back To School Organization Hacks
Click on the links below to check each project out.
1.DIY Chalkboard Backpack Station – From I Should Be Mopping The Floor
2. Organizing School Paperwork – Source Unknown
3. Magnetic Box Top Holder – From Adventures In Wunderland
4. Dry Erase Chore Charts – From The 36th Avenue
5. Organizing School Outfits – Source Unknown
6. School Paperwork Storage System – From I Heart Organizing
7. School Lunch Station – From Uncommon Designs
8. DIY Backpack Station From A Bookshelf – From Family Life With Marc & Mandy
9. Time Management Hack For Kids – From Princess Pinky Girl
10. DIY Homework Station – From The 36th Avenue
11. Backpack Station – From Better After
Make sure to follow I Heart Arts n Crafts on Facebook and Pinterest! And if you decide to make any of my crafts, please share them on my Facebook page or use #iheartartsncrafts on Instagram for me to see!
Leave a Reply