Make your own Bat Bottle Cap Magnets with this simple Halloween craft for kids! Upcycle some bottle caps to display your child’s favorite Halloween art on the fridge!
Bat Bottle Cap Magnet Halloween Craft
This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
- Black Bottle Caps
- Black Cardstock
- Googly Eyes or Metal Eyes (sold at Hobby Lobby)
- White Paint Marker
2. Cut the bat wings out.
3. Glue a magnet on the back of the bottle cap.
4. Glue the bat wings on the edge of each side of the magnet.
5. Trim off the edge of the metal eyes. (Skip this step if you use googly eyes)
6. Glue the metal eyes onto the front of the bottle cap.
7. Cut small triangles from black cardstock and glue on the back of the bottle cap.
8. Use a white paint marker to draw on fangs.
Your magnet is ready to display your child’s favorite Halloween art on the fridge!
Pin it for later: