Each season brings new and exciting books, and there are so many great Halloween choices of kids books today. I’ve gathered up some of our favorites that are perfect for adding to your own library. I hope you’re little readers enjoy them as much as mine do!
The Best Halloween Books For Kids
This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
1.Splat The Cat: What Was That? – By Rob Scotton
2. Room on the Broom – By Julia Donaldson
3. Goodnight Goon – By Michael R
4.The Night Before Halloween – By Natasha Wing
5. Little Blue Truck’s Halloween – By Alice Schertle’
6. The Spooky Wheels on the Bus– By J. Elizabeth Mills
7. Spooky Pookie – By Sandra Boynton
8. Ten Timid Ghosts – By Jennifer O’Connell
9. Corduroy’s Best Halloween Ever – By Don Freeman
10. The Berenstain Bears Trick or Treat – By Stan Berenstain
11. It’s Pumpkin Day, Mouse! – By Laura Numeroff
12. Pete The Cat: Five Little Pumpkins – By James Dean
13.Olivia Loves Halloween – By Maggie Testa
14. Clifford’s Halloween – By Norman Bridwell
15. 10 Trick-or-Treaters – By Janet Schulman
If you are new here check out I Heart Arts n Crafts on Pinterest and join our Facebook community for even more creative ideas.
If you have favorites that we should check out, leave the names in the comment section.