If you’re looking for an alternative to passing out candy this year, we’ve compiled our go-to list of our favorite non-candy Halloween treat ideas. These are even perfect for non-candy treats for classroom parties, being that some kids can’t have sweets due to allergies or other issues.
Most of these ideas come with free printables and instructions. Others you may need a few supplies like Halloween vampire fangs, bubbles, or glow sticks.
Check out some of our favorite non-candy Halloween treats below.
This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
1. Play-Doh Spiders – via Eighteen25
2. Glitter Slime Monsters – via The 36th Avenue
3. Halloween Necklace – via Seeking Shade
4. Halloween Playdough – via Tonya Staab
5. 72. ct. Jumping Spiders
6. 24 ct. Sticky Lizards
7. Don’t Forget Halloween Fingers – via Eighteen25
8. Halloween Googly Eye Gift – via Persia Lou
9. Glow Stick Brooms – via Northstory
10. 24 Mini Glow in the Dark Rubber Duckies
11. Jack-O-Lantern Springs
12. Fangtastic Halloween Fang Printable – via Love The Day
13. Playdough Pumpkin Pops – via One Krieger Chick
14. Lego Pumpkin Treat Bags – via Repeat Crafter Me
15. GoGo Squeeze Mummy Pouches – via The Nerds Wife
16. Halloween Jar Printable – via Embellishing Life Everyday
17. Glow in the Dark Pumpkin Slime – via Learn Play Imagine
18. 24 ct. Halloween Stamps
Make sure to follow I Heart Arts n Crafts on Facebook and Pinterest! And if you decide to make any of my crafts, please share them on my Facebook page or use #iheartartsncrafts on Instagram for me to see!
Looking for some fun Halloween activities? Click on the pictures below: