I know some people have already put their Christmas trees up, but we’ve been trying to hold out until after Thanksgiving. So until then I’ve been finding some creative ways for the kids to create their own personal Christmas tree. There are SO many different items you can use for Christmas tree crafts from pinecones, paper plates, paper tube rolls, and even egg cartons. Check out some of our favorites that I’ve listed for you below!
19 Christmas Tree Crafts & Activities for Kids
Click on the links below the images for instructions.
1. Egg Carton Christmas Tree Craft – From I Heart Arts n Crafts
2. Christmas Tree Cupcake Liner Craft – From Easy Peasy And Fun
3. Decorate A Play Dough Christmas Tree Play Kit – From Mama Papa Bubba
4. DIY Cardboard Tube Christmas Ornament Kids Craft – From I Heart Arts n Crafts
5. Fine Motor Egg Carton Christmas Tree Activity – From Sugar Aunts
6. Kid-Friendly Christmas Tree – From I Can Teach My Child
7. Kids DIY Christmas Tree Gift Bag – From I Heart Arts n Crafts
8. Handprint Christmas Tree – From Fun Handprint Art
9. Melting Christmas Tree Sensory – From 123 Homeschool 4 Me
10. Pom Pom Painting Christmas Tree Craft – Fantastic Fun And Learning
11. Washi Tape Christmas Tree Card – From I Heart Arts n Crafts
12. Toilet Paper Christmas Tree – From Creatiful Kids
13. Easy Christmas Tree Ornament – From Ginger Snap Crafts
14. Paper Plate Laced Christmas Tree Craft – From I Heart Crafty Things
15. DIY Pine Cone Trees – From Elementary Art Fun
16. Button Christmas Tree Crafts – From No Time For Flash Cards
17. Recycled Christmas Tree Craft – From Artsy Momma
18. Handprint Christmas Tree Canvas – From Pinterest Told Me To
19. Build a Photo Christmas Tree – From Toddler Approved
Make sure to follow I Heart Arts n Crafts on Facebook and Pinterest!