Here’s a last minute Easter idea perfect for classroom treats or if you’re looking for an easy non-candy basket filler!
1/4 cup Elmer’s glue
6 Tablespoons hot water
1/4 teaspoon Borox
1. In a small mixing bowl, mix together 1/4 cup Elmer’s glue with 2 tablespoons of hot water.
2. Mix in 1 tiny drop of food coloring.
3. In your remaining 1/4 cup of hot water, mix in your borox until dissolved.
4. Pour your borox water into your glue mixture and mix (slime will start forming right away).
5. Remove the slime with your hands and knead in your hands until it starts to form into one clump.
6. Open a plastic egg and place in the egg.
7. Start your next color by repeating steps 1-6 until you have as many eggs filled as you’d like.
*do not eat slime or put in mouth/ keep away from small children.
Don’t forget to follow I Heart Arts n Crafts on Facebook and Pinterest! And if you decide to make any of my crafts, please share them on my Facebook page or use #iheartartsncrafts on Instagram for me to see!
Pin it to save for later: