With the warm weather finally here, it’s time to bring the art outdoors. Which is why I’m sharing some awesome chalk recipes so your kids can create some gorgeous sidewalk art! There’s everything from glow in the dark, glittler, paint bombs, ice chalk, and more! But what’s great is that most of the ingredients in the recipes are common household items you probably already have in your kitchen. So when you’re done checking out this round up you can start creating!
Summer Chalk Recipes For Kids
Ditch the boring store bought chalk and make some of these creative chalk recipes.
Click on the links for the tutorials.
1. Sidewalk chalk popsicles – From Hello, Wonderful
2. Glow in the dark chalk – From Growing A Jeweled Rose
3. Chalk spray – From Infarrantly Creative
4. Ice chalk – From Reading Confetti
5. Homemade sidewalk paint recipe – From Happy Hooligans
6. Rainbow sidewalk paint – From Learn Play Imagine
7. Liquid chalk bombs – From Growing A Jeweled Rose
8. Fizzing sidewalk paint – From Living Locuroto
9. Egg chalk – From The Suburban Mom
10. Mess free sidewalk chalk – From De tout et de rien
11. Homemade glitter chalk paint – From Still Playing School
12. Frozen inspired ice chalk – From Frogs Snails And Puppy Dog Tails
13. DIY Sidewalk chalk – From Princess Pinky Girl
14. Homemade 3D chalk recipe – From De tout et de rien
15. Colored ice chalk that sizzles – From Club Chica Circle
Are you following us on Facebook and Pinterest yet?