Today I’m sharing one of my kids favorite treats, Cake Batter Dip. This stuff is seriously addictive and I’m warning you it makes a ton! This is the perfect dip to throw together for a party because it’s super easy to make and there’s never any leftovers. Pair it up with some fun graham cracker treats or vanilla wafers!
Easy Cake Batter Dip Recipe
- 1 Box of Funfetti cake batter mix
- 1 1/2 cups of vanilla yogurt
- 1 container of whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- vanilla wafers, animal crackers, or graham crackers for dipping!
Directions: Blend the yogurt, cake mix, whipped topping and vanilla with a mixer in a large bowl. Cover in an air tight container and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Before you serve it, add some of the sprinkles to the top of the dip because sprinkles just make everything better :] And serve with graham crackers.