This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Harvestland by Perdue. All opinions are 100% mine.
I’m always looking for quick and healthy recipes that my two toddlers would love. Today I’m sharing one of my go-to recipes the Mini Cheesy Chicken Pot Pies, they’re so easy to make that the kids can help out in the kitchen and it’s a great way to sneak in those vegetables!
It’s so important to set good examples for your children at a young age, one of the most important of those is their diet. I try to use all natural meal options as often as I can, which I why I always buy Harvestland® by Perdue® that’s available at our local Walmart. The Harvestland® product line features fresh turkey, chicken, and pork products that are all-natural with no artificial ingredients, plus they come from local family farmers from right here in the US!
Grab a $1.00 off Harvestland Fresh or Frozen Chicken. And Eat Like Your Ancestors.
Here is my recipe for our healthy version of our favorite hearty comfort food!
Mini Cheesy Chicken Pot Pies
- Muffin Pan
- Two Rolls Refrigerated Biscuit Dough
- 1 Cup Frozen Vegetables
- 1 Cup Shredded Harvestland® by Perdue®
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken or to make this healthier use a homemade version!
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon Dried Basil
- Preheat your oven to 400*.
- Cook your chicken and shred it.
- Using a large bowl you’ll combine the cream of chicken soup, cooked chicken, spices, cheese, and frozen vegetables.
4. Lightly grease your muffin tin and take your refrigerated biscuits and press them into each cup. Make sure to press the bottom and sides of the biscuit dough.
5. Spoon your vegetable mixture into each of the biscuit cups making sure that they’re even. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
Let it cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
Cheryl C says
These look incredible. Can they be frozen?