This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
With the kids back to school and some cooler weather the last few days, it’ s been getting me excited for Fall! I love watching the leaves change color and our family trips to the pumpkin patch. We started some fall crafts last week that we shared with you, but wanted to do more! So, here are even more fun ways for the kids to create their own colorful fall foliage that you can even use to decorate in your own home. These include crafts that use real leaves, ornaments, and easy art projects for the younger ones.
Pair these leaf crafts with some of these fun fall books:
What’s your favorite way to use real leaves in fall-inspired crafts?
18 Fall Leaf Kids Crafts
Click on the links below for the tutorials.
1. Marbled Autumn Salt Dough – From Twodaloo
2. Easy Marbled Fall Leaves – From I Heart Arts n Crafts
3. Handprint Tree – From Glued To My Crafts
4. Cookie Cutter Stamped Fall Tree Craft – From I Heart Crafty Things
5. Tissue Paper Fall Wreath – From Happy Hooligans
6. Melted Crayon Leaf Suncatchers – From Fireflies and Mudpies
7. Fall Leaf Potato Stamping – From How Wee Learn
8. Fall Tree Snow Globes – From Frugal Fun For Boys
9. Fall Tree Craft Using a Dish Brush – From Crafty Morning
10. DIY Handprint Leaf Napkins – From Glued To My Crafts
11. Leaf Suncatchers – From Fun At Home With Kids
12. Black Glue and Salt Leaves – From Mess For Less
13. Leaf Lanterns – From Red Ted Art
14. Fall Tree With Pumpkin Seed Leaves Craft – From Growing A Jeweled Rose
15. Autumn Leaf Printing Kids Craft – From Nuture Store
16. Rolling Pin Fall Leaf Painting – From Fantastic Fun And Learning
17. The Art & Science of Leaf Rubbings – From KC Edventures
18. Pumpkin Spice Salt Dough – From Fun At Home With Kids