This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
Monster crafts are always so much fun of kids to make because they allow for so much creativity! We’ve done quite a few monster crafts the last two years so I’ve rounded up all of ours and some other favorites for you to enjoy this Halloween!
Pair these monster crafts with some of these fun monster books:
Here are 12 Not So Scary Monster Crafts For Kids!
Monster Crafts For Kids
Click on the links below to check each project out.
1. Monster Headband – via Fantastic Fun & Learning
2. Monster Marker Prints – via Housing A Forest
3. Monsters, Inc Potato Stamping – via I Heart Arts n Crafts
4. Monster Munch Counting Activity – via I Heart Arts n Craft
5. Monster Mobile Toilet Roll Craft – via Happy Hooligans
6. Halloween Glitter Slime Monsters – via The 36th Avenue
7. Process Art Cupcake Liner Monsters – via Sugar Aunts
8. Monster Blow Painting – via Picklebums
9. Paint Drip Monster Pots – via Crafty Morning
10. Monster Suncatcher Craft – via I Heart Arts n Crafts
11. Monsters Inc Footprint Art – via I Heart Arts n Crafts
12. Paper Bag Monsters – via I Heart Crafty Things
Make sure to follow I Heart Arts n Crafts on Facebook and Pinterest! And if you decide to make any of my crafts, please share them on my Facebook page or use #iheartartsncrafts on Instagram for me to see!