Looking for some adorable Christmas crafts to get your kids into the holiday spirit? We’ve rounded up some of our favorite Christmas cards that are so easy your kids can make them. From fun crafts to cute keepsake handprint art your kids will love these, even the younger ones can join in on the fun. Besides, homemade Christmas cards are so much better than store bought!
15 Christmas Cards That Kids Can Make
Click the link provided to view each tutorial
1. Fingerprint Christmas Tree Card – Get all the kids to join in on this one! From Mer Mag
2. Cookie Cutter Cards – Such a fun way to use your holiday cookie cutters. From Martha Stewart
3. Handprint Christmas Card Tutorial – So cute! Even the younger ones can do this one. From Learning Lessons In Mommyography
4. Christmas Elves – Such a creative and fun idea for a card. These will make an adorable keepsake. From Ramblings of a Crazy Woman
5. DIY Christmas Cards Potato Printing – Who knew potato’s could make such cute art for your Christmas cards? From MollyMoo
6. Reindeer Family – Another craft that whole family can do! From The Dubien Family
7. Bauble Cards – An easy and creative craft for your preschoolers for the holidays! From Red Ted Art
8. Christmas Cards For Toddlers – I love how they used buttons in this one. From Here Come The Girls
9. Homemade Christmas Tree Card – Your kids can decorate this one in so many ways, such a fun idea!From Buggy And Buddy
10. Homemade Christmas Cards With Glitter Salt – Adorable glitter art for your Christmas Cards! From Blog Me Mom
11. The Grinch Handprint Christmas Card With Printable – Makes the perfect keepsake, and comes with a free printable!From I Heart Arts n Crafts
12. DIY Fingerprint Snowman Winter Craft For Kids – Another craft that even the youngest ones can do. Make snowmen of the whole family! From Crafty Morning
13. Hand & Footprint Reindeer Cards – From Kate’s Creative Space
14. Card Making Gift Kit – Turn your holiday card makign craft into this genius gift. From Kids Activities Blog
15. Simple Christmas Cards For Kids To Make – From Life At The Zoo
16. Frozen Inspired Holiday Cards with Printable – Just have your kids add fingerprint snowmen or Olaf! – I Heart Arts n Crafts
Pin it and follow us over on Pinterest for more fun kids crafts and activities!
Frozen Olaf Salt Dough Ornament
Are you following us on Facebook and Pinterest yet?
looks cute.. 😉 This is much better than buying cards.
Love these cute handmade cards!!