Who doesn’t love Frozen? I know we do! My favorites from last weeks Crafty Mama link up included some fun Frozen crafts from Playtivities and Little Bins For Little Hands! Click the links below to check out the tutorials.
1. 12 Sensory Play Recipes – This fun sensory round up includes a Frozen theme winter slime that you just HAVE to try! From Little Bins For Little Hands
2. No Sew Elsa Doll – Can you believe this adorable craft is made from a sock? Every little girl would love this! From Playtivities
Some of our Olaf favorites:
3. Olaf Footprint Salt Dough Ornament – Make an easy keepsake this year with your child’s favorite Frozen snowman! From I Heart Arts n Crafts
4. Olaf Sock Snowman – Another fun sock craft! From One Creative Mommy
5. Cardboard Tube Olaf Craft – This one is so easy to do! Who doesn’t love a good paper tube craft? From Crafts By Amanda
Some other favorite Frozen crafts & activities include:
Frozen Themed Playdough – From The Imagination Tree
Melting Elsa’s Frozen Hands Activity – From Happy Hooligans
Popsicle Stick Olaf – From Craftionary
Frozen Silly Putty – From Paging Fun Mums
10 Frozen Birthday Party Activities – From The Realistic Mama
Frozen Erupting Snowballs – From Learn Play Imagine
Glitter Heart Recycled Crayons – From No Time For Flash Cards
Frozen Mind Jars – From Growing A Jeweled Rose
Make Your Own Crystal Snowflake – From Blissfully Domestic
Meet & follow the hosts of The Crafty Mamas Linky Party
I Heart Arts n Crafts – Pinterest || Facebook || Twitter || Instagram || Google+
The Realistic Mama – Pinterest || Facebook |
Adventures of Goldilox – Pinterest || Facebook || Twitter || Instagram || Google+
Arts & Crackers – Pinterest || Facebook || Twitter || Instagram || Google+
Moms & Crafters – Pinterest || Facebook || Twitter || Instagram || Google+
The Crafty Mamas Rules & Guidelines
– Please only link up articles that are related to kids crafts, activities, or parenting tips. Popular posts will be pinned to our Crafty Mama group board on Pinterest and shared on our social media networks!
– Visit the other partiers and spread the love!
– Follow all of the hosts on Pinterest – I Heart Arts n Crafts/Goldilox/Arts & Crackers/Moms & Crafters/ The Realistic Mama
– By linking up below, you give us permission to use your picture and link in the future to be featured in other articles & shared on our social media accounts. Your email address is required when you link up with us. We will send you 1 email each week to let you know that the link party has started. If you wish to opt out of this email, you may do so at the bottom of the email. We do not share your email with anyone.
Are you following us on Facebook and Pinterest yet?
Leave a Reply