Toy cars are one of the most played with toys in our house, between both my son and daughter. We use them for a ton of different activities from making art to color recognition and practicing our letters. These little $1 toys can provide the kids with a ton of learning activities . Here are some of our favorite ways to play!
Click on the links for the activity.
18+ Toy Car Activities
1. Name Activity Using Toy Cars – From Buggy And Buddy
2. Car Theme Bath Time Fun – From Stir The Wonder
3. Drawing With Cars – From Housing A Forest
4. Tin Foil Demolition Derby – From The Coterie Blog
5. Cardboard Box Hot Wheels Garage With Ramp – From Frugal Fun For Boys
6. Vinegar- Free Fizz Car Rescue From Fun At Home With Kids
7. Monster Truck Sensory Play – From Paging Fun Moms
8. Sight Word Drag Racing – From Playdough To Plato
9. Monster Truck Letter Mash – From Toddler Approved
10. 8 Preschool Math Ideas Using Toy Vehicles – From The Measured Mom
11. Build A Word – From Totally Tots
12. Monster Truck Bowling – From Crayon Freckles
13. Toddler Car Wash – From I Heart Arts n Crafts
14. Painting With Trucks – From Learn Play Imagine
15. Alphabet Parking Lot – From I Can Teach My Child
16. A Car Parking Numbers Game – From B-Inspired Mama
17. Race To A Letter – From True Aim Education
18. Make A Toy Service Station And Car Wash – From Kiddley
Are you following us on Facebook and Pinterest yet?
Leave a Reply