Looking for some inspiration for a craft that the kids can make for Mother’s Day? I’ve rounded up some of my favorite keepsake crafts that will make the PERFECT gift for mom. This list includes crafts for children of just about any age, the younger ones will love the handprint & footprint art and the older ones will love creating some colorful masterpieces. These would make the perfect gifts for grandparents too!
20 Keepsake Crafts For Mother’s Day
This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
- Hand-Shaped Ring Dish – From Mama Papa Bubba
- Kid-Made Bookmarks – From Happy Hooligans
- Kid-Made Picture Frame Vase – From I Heart Arts n Crafts
- Footprint Butterfly Flower Pot – From Mama Papa Bubba
- Mother’s Day Handprint Charm – From Plucking Daisies
- Cupcake Liner Poppies – From Pint-Sized Treasures
7. Turn any handwritten note from the kids into beautiful keepsake jewelry. Click here to view the shop.
8. Turn your CHILD’S ART WORK into JEWELRY! Click here to view the shop.
9. Turn your child’s artwork into a beautiful keychain! Click here to view the shop.
10. Vibrantly Colored Coffee Filter Flowers – From Fun At Home With Kids
11. You Are My Sunshine Handprint Keepsake – From The Realistic Mama
12. Butterfly Mother’s Day Card – From Frankly Speaking Too
13. Handprint Lilies – From The Iowa Farmer’s Wife
14. Three Dimensional Mother’s Day Card – From Hand Made Kids Art
15. Printable Mother’s Day Handprint Craft – From Fun Handprint Art
16. Mother’s Day Biscuit Card – From In The Playroom
17. Kid-Made Jewelry – From One Perfect Day
18. Handprint Cupcake Card – From I Heart Arts n Crafts
19. Firefly Mother’s Day Card with Printable – From Crafty Morning
20. Thumbprint Grapes Mother’s Day Card – From Crafty Morning
21. Cupcake Liner Mother’s Day Card – From I Heart Crafty Things