If you’re new to our #kidscraftstars challenge, it’s where a few crafty blogger friends and I incorporate a different craft medium into a simple kids craft each month. Last month the #kidscraftstars challenge theme was pasta. So I’ve rounded up all of the creative pasta projects to share with you today!
If you’d like to join in on the challenge you can see our schedule and materials below!
Pretty Pasta Crafts For Kids
Click on the links below to check each project out.
1. Noodle Dragonfly – From Crafty Morning
2. Pasta Peacock Craft – From I Heart Arts n Crafts
3. Colored Pasta and Clay Craft – From Artsy Momma
4. Pasta Fish Craft – From I Heart Crafty Things
5. Hello Kitty Pasta Bookmarks – From Artsy Craftsy Mom
6. Pasta Noodle Lion Craft – From Crafty Morning
7. Cupcake Liner Pasta Owl Craft – From I Heart Crafty Things
8. Mr. Pasta Head Art Project – From Hello, Wonderful
You can keep up with our latest crafts by following our Pinterest board or by following #kidscraftstars on Instagram.
Leave a Reply