Last week I shared some Back To School Lunch Box Hacks, so today I’ll be sharing some of our favorite supplies to create a fun school lunch.
Click on the links for more details.
This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
1. Bento Lunchbox Containers – These handy bento boxes come in a 4 pack and are BPA free. The lids are secure and easy enough for the kids to take off and on.
2. A Good Lunch Bag – I’ve always loved Skip Hop’s line of lunch supplies. Especially their animal themed lunch bags!
3. THERMOS Stainless Steel Insulated Food Jar – If you’re looking to send hot food with your child’s lunch these THERMOS Stainless Steel Insulated Food Jars keep the food warm for up to 5 hours. They’re double insulated, durable, and light weight.
5. Fun Sandwich Cutters – These sandwich cutters are perfectly sized for bread leaving little waste and a fun shape for the kids.
6. Sandwich Molds – These are not only fun shapes for their sandwiches but they also seal the edges of the sandwich so you can make your own peanut butter and jelly uncrustables.
7. Chuboos Vegetable Cutters – Make your vegetables and fruit into cute shapes with these vegetable cutters in just seconds. The Chuboos Vegetable Cutter’s have the best reviews and come in six different shapes.
8. Condiment Containers – Send condiments and spreads in these adorable little containers.
9. Silicone Cups – I use these to separate the compartments of the bento boxes. Usually for things like crackers and cheeses.
10. Sporks – We used these for camping trips before our kids even started school. They’re dishwasher safe and come in a variety of colors.
11. Slim Ice Packs – I love the size of these slim ice packs so they don’t take up a ton of room int the lunchbox. Plus, they’re inexpensive and come with a pack of four.
12. Re-usable Popsicle Sleeves – You can fill these with smoothies, or even freeze them for a yummy treat!
If you enjoyed this post, you also might enjoy these: