I always save our leftover potatoes for making fun potato stamps. Potato stamping is a quick and easy art project that’s perfect for toddlers & preschoolers. Here’s a round up of some super cute potato stamps for your next activity!
Potato Print Art
1. Potato Print Pandas – From I Heart Arts n Crafts
2. Painting Bugs with Vegetables – From Lovely Designs
3. Potato Print Garland – From Art Bar Blog
4. Butterfly Potato Stamps – From The Pinterested Parent
5. Potato Stamped Mice – From Glued To My Crafts
6. Sailboat Potato Stamping – From Crafty Morning
7. Potato Printing Monsters – From MollyMoo
8. Veggie Printmaking For Preschoolers – From Meri Cherry
9. Rainbow Potato Printing – From I Heart Arts n Crafts
10. Watermelon Wrapping Paper – From Inner Child Fun
11. Monster, Inc. Inspired Potato Stamping – From I Heart Arts n Crafts
12. Potatoes and Cookie Cutters – From One Inch World
13. Tulip Potato Printing – From Crafty Morning
14. Potato Print Polar Bears – From Frogs Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
15. Potato Print Penguins – From Artsy Craftsy Mom
16. Potato Stamped Ladybug Card – From Glued To My Crafts
Are you following us on Facebook and Pinterest yet?
Follow Jackie | I Heart Arts N Crafts’s board Art Projects For Kids on Pinterest.
Leave a Reply