Last week I shared with you these tasty mini cheesy chicken pot pies, that were a huge hit with my two picky eaters. I loved that not only were they easy but I could make a ton at once and they were the perfect on the go snack for a busy day. So it sparked my curiosity, and I just had to see what all you could make with a muffin tin. And to my surprise there’s a lot! I’ve rounded up some of my favorites that would be perfect to add to your kids menu or even some new ideas for their packed lunches.
15 Amazing Muffin Tin Recipes Kids Love!
Click on the links provided for the recipe.
1. Mini Meatloaf Recipe – From My Blessed Life
2. Bacon Egg and Toast Cups – From The Noshery
3. Cheeseburger Minis – From Campbell’s Kitchen
4. Mini Corn Dog Muffins – From Iowa Girl Eats
5. Pepperoni Pizza Puffs – From Lick The Bowl Good
6. Mini Deep Dish Pizzas – From Dashing Dish
7. Mini Shepard’s Pie – From Tablespoon
8. Mini Taco Mac and Cheese Cups – From Campbell’s Kitchen
9. Tuna Cheddar Lunchbox Bites – From Simple Bites
10. Mini Chicken Pot Pies – From I Heart Arts n Crafts
11. Muffin Tin Lasagna – From Today’s Mama
12. Sloppy Joe Cornbread Cups – From Mom On Time Out
13. Chicken And Rice Patties – From Planning With Kids
14. Baked Potato Cupcakes – Dairy Makes Sense
15. Mini Taco Bowls – From Passion For Savings
Which recipe will you be trying?
Are you following us on Facebook and Pinterest yet?
Thanks so much for including my chicken and rice patties – lots of great recipes here to test out!
Christina Aleman says
Thank you so much for all these healthy recipes.
Beverly Gooch says
These sound great but my grandson is allergic to eggs, anything I might substitute?