We’ve been crafting up ornaments like crazy at our house, it’s our first Christmas where my toddler realizes what’s going on and can participate more in the fun holiday crafts. So I gathered up some of my favorite ornament keepsake crafts that you can make with your kids and cherish every year! There’s everything from artwork ornaments, handprint & footprint, and time capsule keepsakes.
Christmas Ornament Kid Crafts
Click on the links for the full tutorials
1. Kids Artwork Modge Podge Ornament – So easy to make and perfect for the little ones. From How To Nest For Less.
2. DIY Unicorn Ornament – Another easy ornmanet to make, plus it’s a unicorn craft too! From Baby Doodadz
3. Time Capsule Ornaments – This would be fun to do and who when the kids are older. From Bare Feet On The Dashboard
4. Frozen Olaf Salt Dough Ornament – Try this fun Frozen ornament using your child’s footprint, just add a date and name on the back!
5. 1st Christmas Ornament – The perfect way to save these momentos! From Thrifty Crafty Girl
6. Holiday Handprint Charms – These are so cute and easy to make, you can change them up for other holidays too! From Plucking Daisies
7. Baking Soda Clay Handprint Keepsake – This an easy and gorgeous keepsake to make from Mama Papa Bubba
8. Little Helper Fingerprint – Make a keepsake for the grandparents! Elf Ornament From Crafty Morning
9. Sparkly Glitter Handprint Ornament an easy keepsake craft From Fun Handprint Art
10. White Clay Dough Ornaments – These are so simple to make, just add a name and date on the back! From Happy Hooligans
11. Reindeer Thumbprint Ornament Perfect for changing up those plain old bulbs you have. From Little Bit Funky
12. Footprint Mistletoe and Holly Ornament -From About.com
13. Handprint Santa Ornament From ABC’s To ACT’s
14. Time Capsule Ornament From Cleverly Inspired
15. Cherished Childs Finerprint Ornament – You could do so many different shapes for this craft. From By Stephanie Lynn
16. Handprint Christmas Tree Ornament – My favorite handprint ornament from The Imagination Tree
17. Reindeer Handprint Clay Ornament From Happy Go Lucky
18. DIY Snowman Hands From Paging Fun Mums
19. Baby’s First Christmas Handprint Ornament From A Sorta Fairytale
20. Family Hands Christmas Tree – You could have the whole family join in on this craft. From Makobi Scribe
21. Handprint Snowman Ornament From Little Bit Funky
Make sure to follow I Heart Arts n Crafts on Facebook and Pinterest! And if you decide to make any of my crafts, please share them on my Facebook page or use #iheartartsncrafts on Instagram for me to see!
You may also like:
15 Christmas Cards Kids Can Make
Are you following us on Facebook and Pinterest yet?
Suzanne Holt says
What a great collection of ornaments. Love the fact that they are kid friendly!.