Today I’m sharing a few ways to get creative with some items from the recycling bin. If you’ve been here before then you know I love using recycled materials in our works of art. Plus, it’s a great way to teach kids the principle of recycling. Have fun saving the “junk” around your house and use these ideas I’ve rounded up for you as some inspiration for your next recycling project!
20 Kids Crafts From Recycled Materials
Click on the links below for the directions.
1. K Cup Birds – From Artsy Momma
2. Bubble Wrap Stomp Painting – From Mess for Less
3. Cardboard Butterfly Wings – From Fun At Home With Kids
4. Recycled Can Bird Feeder – From Momtastic
5. Rainbow Button Wind Chime – From Crafts By Amanda
6. Recycled CD Flamingo Kids Craft – From I Heart Arts n Crafts
7. Soda Bottle Space Rocket – From A Little Pinch Of Perfect
8. Plastic Bottle Flowers – From The Chilly Dog
9. Pizza Box Car Garage – From Pink Stripey Socks
10. Stained Glass Butterfly Milk Carton – From A Little Pinch Of Perfect
11. Recycled CD Turtle Kids Craft – From I Heart Arts n Crafts
12. Egg Carton Train – From The Craft Train
13. Soda Bottle Lion Craft – From I Heart Arts n Crafts
14. Soda Bottle Watering Can – From Mess For Less
15. Egg Carton Flowers – From I Heart Arts n Crafts
16. Newspaper Butterfly Craft – From I Heart Arts n Crafts
17. Colorful Newspaper Owl Craft for Kids – From I Heart Crafty Things
18. Potato Stamped 3D Daffodil Craft – From I Heart Arts n Crafts
19. Egg Carton Butterfly Garland – From I Heart Arts n Crafts
20. Water Bottle Wind Spirals – From Happy Hooligans
Make sure to follow I Heart Arts n Crafts on Facebook and Pinterest!