Today I’m sharing 12 of my favorite Eric Carle inspired crafts and activities. Eric Carle is a popular author, especially among preschool children. These crafts are perfect for little hands, just grab your favorite Eric Carle book and pick an activity to go with it!
Eric Carle Inspired Crafts For Kids
1.Firefly Suncatcher – From I Heart Arts n Crafts
2. Colorful Chameleon Craft – From Tippytoe Crafts
3. Potato Flower Stamping – From A Little Pinch of Perfect
4. Glow In The Dark Handprint Firefly – From I Heart Arts n Crafts
5. Fine Motor and Math Game For The Mixed-Up Chameleon – From Buggy and Buddy
6. Grouchy Ladybug Handprint – From A Little Pinch Of Perfect
7. The Very Hungry Caterpillar Finger Puppets – From Read and Create
8. The Mixed-Up Chameleon Paint Mixing Activity – From Munchkins and Moms
9. Mixed Up Chameleon Art – From Mericherry
10. Ladybug Craft – From I Heart Craft Things
11. Paper Plate Cricket – From Glued To My Crafts
12. Papa Please Get The Moon For Me Craft – From Mrs. Karen’s Class
Make sure to follow I Heart Arts n Crafts on Facebook and Pinterest! And if you decide to make any of my crafts, please share them on my Facebook page or use #iheartartsncrafts on Instagram for me to see!